Saturday 24 November 2012

PHIL HAD AN ACCIDENT...

At work on Thursday night about 10.30
bit gruesome I'm afraid so don't open this post if you don't want to see the cut.

4 hours at the hospital in the middle of the night poor love, getting spoilt now
6 stitches
the gash...oouch!
he isn't in pain at all and I get him home for a week.

......for me tomorrow, hope the weather holds up, rain and high winds forecast 
I will be taking my trolly and the moss stitch blanket to work on while on the coach, a 3.5 hours journey there and back, so I should manage a few rows unless I fall asleep.
Going to be a long day pick up at 8 and return pick up at 5 so I should get back about 8.30 with all the walking around the show as well.

Hugs to all xx

2 comments:

  1. Get better quickly Phil, enjoy your show.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. That look painful, although I have a hubby who does things like that all the time! I went to Harrogate last year would have liked to have gone again this year seems like there was a lot more stands this year than last. Hope you had a great time. Nx

    ReplyDelete